How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
200mm 2.8 L
The Pursuit Of Happiness
If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy
Seen at City Market, Bangalore.
Check out our new About Page here.
Seen at Russell Market. The large amounts of stale meat attracts a lot of kites. A delightful place for kite photography.
Some tips for bird photography:
1. Choose the sharpest aperture on your lens (generally its two stops smaller than the maximum size).
2. Choose a shutter speed above 1/500 sec.
3. Make all your focus points active.
4. Set the focus mode to AI SERVO and keep tracking the birds.
5. Most importantly – Wait for the light to fall on the bird!
Yesterday, the Moon was 15% bigger. Its the closest the Moon would get to the earth this year.
Shot with my 200mm 2.8 L (Equivalent focal length of 320mm).