How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
Mr. Shy guy was my co-passenger in the boat while crossing the river to the North side of the city.
If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy
Seen at City Market, Bangalore.
Check out our new About Page here.
Some tips for bird photography:
1. Choose the sharpest aperture on your lens (generally its two stops smaller than the maximum size).
2. Choose a shutter speed above 1/500 sec.
3. Make all your focus points active.
4. Set the focus mode to AI SERVO and keep tracking the birds.
5. Most importantly – Wait for the light to fall on the bird!