We are a year old now!
- This blog started out a year back on March 27 with this first picture of the St Johns Church undergoing renovation. Since then we’ve grown from a blog with 2 authors to 8. We have 270+ pictures and over 21500+ views. We’ve also graduated from noisypilgrims.wordpress.com to noisypilgrims.com !
- The blog started out as an outlet to get out of the easy work-coffee-friends-home-work loop we all fall into. I think it’s doing its job really well. 🙂
- Initially intended for engineers Noisy pilgrims now has its own lawyer and a doc, at this rate we hope to have our own investment banker soon.
- We take our pictures for this photoblog with the most diverse set of equipment, from the average Canon EOS 50D to the awesome Sony C510 Mobile Camera.
- Our viewer ship has been continuously increasing and we’re now on Twitter and Facebook too. Here’s our RSS feed.
So here’s hoping you,the readers, continue to join us Noisy Pilgrims everyday as we show you a bit of the world as we see it.
4 thoughts on “Thats one run round the sun!”
Congratulations on your first birthday and for a really fantastic blog! I discovered noisy pilgrims randomly last July, via Twitter. First pic I saw was a gorgeous close-up of a hibiscus flower covered in raindrops. Been following ever since. Love the diversity of your photos, and the humour of the captions. It’s great you’re on Facebook now too.
GOOD STUFF ravi ! 🙂 . . joining the blog has definetely made me more observant to seeing to beauty in the simplest of things around me ! 🙂
Thanks Lynn for being such a regular visitor and commenter on our blogs..its awesome to have you participate so much…do tell your friends about us 🙂
Gayatri! keep posting…I hope you bring an arty perspective to the blog… 🙂